Are You Looking For a Rewarding Career With a Focus On Helping The Community?
Being a PSW is truly a career that has a tremendous amount of pride! PSWs provide care and support to the greater community, helping individuals regain their independence and dignity. Our PSWs specialize in above standard care and are passionate about health and wellness. We put family first, every time. This is how our Guardian Caregiving team treats our PSW’s.
Guardian Caregiving Ltd. provides an equal opportunity employer. We have an open-door policy at all times and are extremely proud to offer it to all who work with Guardian Caregiving. Additionally, we offer a full-disclosure approach to all aspects of the Home Care industry. If you are a PSW from another country working on becoming a Permanent Resident, we can ensure all requirements are met for you.
Are You The Right Candidate?
Guardian Caregiving is looking for individuals that simply listen more than they talk. Care 100% of the time, and report everything and anything that will protect the people they are taking care of. It’s that simple! Refer below for our available opportunities:
Caregiver / PSW (Home Support Worker)
Location: Sudbury – and Surrounding Area
Starting Date: Negotiable
Type: Full-time hours will be guaranteed up to 37.5 hours a week.
Salary Range: $18.50 – $24.00 hourly (Depending on Experience)
Qualifications and Stipulations
- Health Care Certification: Personal Support Worker (PSW) Diploma or equivalent.
- Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable Sector
- TB test required.
- Access to a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license – but not necessary.
- Bilingual (Francophone) is an asset.
- Cree speaking is an asset.
- Can Follow a Care Plan.
- Demonstrates acceptable work habits.
- Be a team player – nothing less.
- Be able to take direction when needed and offer advice to better our practices.
- Be on time! Punctuality is a must.
What’s in it for you?
- Full Health and Dental Benefits
- Full Life and Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching Pension Plan provided.
- Gas Allowance provided.
All applicants will be contacted directly.
Those who carry the required Qualifications / Credentials will be invited for an interview, however, we do offer a funded program for full PSW training for new individuals that wish to apply.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions and / or concerns regarding this job posting, please feel free to contact us via phone at 1-800-970-3886.